Military Rebate Program at Hometown Toyota in Ontario, OR
You rank with us. When it comes to supporting our troops, everyone wants to do their part. At Toyota, that means offering all eligible U.S. military personnel a $500 rebate toward any new Toyota vehicle when you finance through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. 
To qualify for the rebate, you must meet these conditions at the time of purchase:
- Be in current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. Military inactive reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard. Retired Military Personnel are not eligible.
- A Military retiree or honorable discharged veteran of the U.S. Military within one year of their honorable discharge date; OR
- Household member of an eligible U.S. Military Personnel, including GoldStar family members; AND
- Provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase:
- Leave and Earning Statement or
- Military Identification Card (Photo copy of Military Identification Card is NOT required.)
- DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty.
- Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payments for your Toyota
- Receive credit approval through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services
For more information, please see Hometown Toyota.
1$500 rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. and may be applied toward finance or lease contracts dated from January 4, 2017 through June 4, 2018. To qualify for the rebate, at the time of purchase or lease you must (1) be in current active duty status in the U.S. military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. military inactive reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard; OR a military veteran or retiree of the U.S. military within one year of their discharge/retirement date; OR a household member of an eligible U.S. military personnel, including Gold Star family members; AND (2) provide verifiable proof of military status or active service; (3) receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payment for your Toyota; and (4) receive credit approval from and execute a finance or lease contract through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. On lease contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Amount Due at Lease Signing or toward the Capitalized Cost Reduction. On finance contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Down Payment. Limit one rebate per finance or lease transaction per eligible U.S. military personnel or eligible household member. Offer not combinable with the College Graduate Rebate Program, the iFi Program, and the Lease-End Refi Program. Vehicle must be taken out of dealer stock. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Program may not be available in all states. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Not redeemable for cash. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.