College Graduate Program at Hometown Toyota in Ontario, OR
School may be out for you, graduate, but there’s still more to learn — and earn. If you’ve obtained a degree within the last two years, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyotas through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
To qualify for the Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. College Graduate Rebate Program, you must:
- Have proof of graduation from an accredited four-year college, university, registered nurse program, graduate from an accredited two-year college or graduated within the next six-months; or be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program. In all cases, you will have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program; or
- Have proof of graduation from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program, which is equivalent to a two-year junior college degree (accredited by the NATEF [National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation]); or graduate from any other two-year post-secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF. In all cases, you will have two years from receipt of your degree to take advantage of the program; or
- Have proof of completion of an electrician apprenticeship/certification program through the NJATC (National Joint Apprentice and Training Committee) and the IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers). In all cases, you will have two years from receipt of your certificate to take advantage of the program; and
- Lease or finance the purchase of a new Toyota vehicle (the “Vehicle”): The maximum terms eligible for the College Graduate Rebate Program are up to 60 months for Retail contracts and up to 36 months on Leases or Preferred Option contracts (where available); The term may extend to 72 months on the special APR program for retail transactions; and
- Be approved for credit by, and lease or finance the purchase of the Vehicle through, the participating Toyota Dealer identified below and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). All obligations on your credit report must have been paid within 60 days of the due date and your credit report must not show more than $1,000 in total charge-offs during the last 24 months; and
- At contract signing furnish verifiable proof of present employment or proof of future employment, which will begin within 120 days of purchase with a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and Vehicle payments on retail installment sales contract or lease.
1$500 rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. and may be applied toward finance or lease contracts dated from January 4, 2017 through January 2, 2018. To qualify for the rebate, at the time of purchase or lease you must (1) be in current active duty status in the U.S. military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. military inactive reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard; OR a military veteran or retiree of the U.S. military within one year of their discharge/retirement date; OR a household member of an eligible U.S. military personnel, including Gold Star family members; AND (2) provide verifiable proof of military status or active service; (3) receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payment for your Toyota; and (4) receive credit approval from and execute a finance or lease contract through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. On lease contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Amount Due at Lease Signing or toward the Capitalized Cost Reduction. On finance contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Down Payment. Limit one rebate per finance or lease transaction per eligible U.S. military personnel or eligible household member. Offer not combinable with the College Graduate Rebate Program, the iFi Program, and the Lease-End Refi Program. Vehicle must be taken out of dealer stock. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Program may not be available in all states. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Not redeemable for cash. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.