Regularly scheduled maintenance is the key to keeping your vehicle running for miles without the need for major car repairs. Fix it right the first time at Hometown Toyota. There are many options for service, but why risk having your vehicle serviced by anyone other than a Toyota Certified technician using only genuine Toyota service fluids and parts from wiper blades to spark plugs and oil filters. After all, if you own a Toyota, you understand that high quality standards for parts and manufacturing make for a high quality, long lasting vehicle. And at Hometown Toyota we are not only affordable but more importantly we give you the peace of mind and the confidence that your vehicle will be serviced right the first time by only Toyota-Certified technicians including technicians certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE). At Hometown Toyota we never take short cuts when it comes to service and replacement parts for your vehicle.
Toyota-trained technicians will help you fulfill maintenance obligations and help improve your Toyota's overall value, while keeping a complete history of maintenance visits. Toyota will also deliver timely reminders before your scheduled maintenance.
ToyotaCare Scheduled Factory Maintenance Covers:
- Inspect and adjust all fluid levels
- Replace Engine oil and filter 
- Rotate Tires
- Multi-point vehicle inspection
24-Hr. Roadside Assistance
ToyotaCare features 24-hr. roadside assistance  for those days when you need a tire changed, or to have a door unlocked.
24-Hr. Roadside Assistance Covers:
- Lockout protection
- Tire Service
- Battery Jump starts
- Emergency Fluid delivery
- Towing for the unexpected
 - Covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. Valid only in the continental United States and Alaska. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions.
 - Prius Plug-in Hybrid comes with an extra year of roadside assistance, for a total of 3 years from date of first use. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.
 - Excludes those items listed in the Warranty and Maintenance Guide under Special Operating Conditions.
 - Consult the vehicles Warranty and Maintenance Guide for factory-recommended services and intervals.
 - Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.